ABRO Radiator 10-minute Flush is safe for all automotive cooling systems. Our concentrated, one-step formula helps remove harmful grease, sludge, and loose rust deposits.
AB-505 uses: All automotive vehicles
• Removes Rust, Sludge, and Scale
• Helps Prevent Overheating
• Safe for All Cooling Systems
• Fast and Effective
1. Remove radiator cap (never remove a radiator cap while the engine is hot) and pour entire contents into a full cool radiator. Replace the cap.
2. After the engine has reached normal operating temperature, idle for 10-20 minutes with the heater on.
DO NOT DRIVE.
3. Stop the engine and allow it to cool.
4. Remove radiator cap and open drain cocks. For best results, run water from a hose into the radiator just fast enough to overflow slightly. DO NOT ADD COLD WATER TO A HOT, EMPTY SYSTEM.
5. With engine idling, flush until liquid runs clear. Shut off the engine and allow the system to drain completely. Close drain cocks.
6. Refill radiator with a recommended concentration of Antifreeze/Coolant and water mixture. Replace radiator cap to fully closed position.
MADE IN USA